Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uxbridge Common Loop

I put a spreadsheet online to illustrate what I'm thinking. It's not perfected yet but I have to start somewhere. For now, you'll need to scroll down to a walk, select the date and then, going to the donation site, please mention that walk and my name in your donation. I'll figure out how to add your name as a sponsor so that it pops up with maps etc. I'll be adding more maps as time goes by, such as this one from last night. And pictures too. It's all a bit cumbersome for now but I'll get it improved over the next week or two (and work out how to keep it all relatively private).


Ultimately, you'll be able see my progress as I walk, live on a map in your browser, provided I work out how to extend the iPhone battery time.


Sponsor wanted: 5km

No comments:

Post a Comment