Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Buckinghamshire Golf Again

Six set out at noon lead by Snow White. Three of the South Downs walking team including Bashful and me joined by M, T and S. Lots of good chat provided me with an eye opening understanding of the wealth in Denham where I also noticed the plaque on the home of John Mills, peaking out from under the wisteria.

We covererd 10.5 km in an extended lunch period. WalkMeter guesses I burned 600 calories which means I earned a healthy lunch.


Time for some statistics. It was my 25th walk taking me to 277 km (42%) of the 650 km training walking I planned. It means I have to average over 7 km for each of the remaining 51 days.

SPONSOR WANTED: 10.5 KM

1 comment:

  1. Had the ducklings misbehaved? They look as if their dad is reading them the riot act. Or maybe he's telling them a fishing story? 'The one I caught was this big ...'

    ReplyDelete